Tag Archives: rice
Leave a comment | tags: adorable, arroz, art, artist, arts, artwork, asia, asian, baby, baby corn, boil, boy, cartoon, chica, chico, child, children, china, chinese, chinese food, chinese take out, chinese take-away, chow meain, color, comedy, comic, comic strip, comics, cook, corn, crayon, cute, draw, drawing, elementary, elote, food, funny, general tso, girl, hilarious, illustrate, illustration, K, kid, kids, kinder, kindergarten, kitchen, kung pao, learn, little, lo mein, LOL, love, lunch, moo shoo, muchacha, muchacho, nina, nino, noodles, pen, pencil, pre, preschool, rice, school, smart, soy sauce, sweet, teacher, vegetables, verdura | posted in New Comic!
We last left our heroes in 2003 during the invasion of Iraq, when the Dow was at 9000, and Donald Rumsfeld revealed to us that bombs are for killing people.
Baby Bunny and Baby Lambie were, as always, making inane pop culture references and causing frowns of disapproval everywhere on the University of Pittsburgh campus…
(Rent Control was my college comic from 2001-2003, published daily in The Pitt News. I miss these little guys.)
7 comments | tags: 2001, 9-11, 9/11, adorable, afghanistan, al qaeda, art, artist, arts, artwork, baby, baby animals, beyonce, bootylicious, boy, bunny, bush, call me maybe, carly rae jepsen, cartoon, cheney, chica, chico, child, children, college comic, college newspaper, college paper, color, comedy, comic, comic strip, comics, condi rice, condoleeza rice, conejo, crayon, cute, destiny's child, draw, drawing, elementary, funny, Gajdoš, gaydos, george w bush, girl, hilarious, illustrate, illustration, iraq, K, kid, kids, kinder, kindergarten, lamb, learn, little, LOL, love, matt gajdos, matt gaydos, matthew gaydos, muchacha, muchacho, nina, nino, pen, pencil, pitt, pitt panthers, pre, preschool, rabbit, rent control, rice, rumsfeld, school, september 11, sheep, smart, sweet, teacher, the pitt news, university comic, university of pittsburgh, W | posted in Weekend Kids!
- That’s news to me
- What the f*ck are you talking about? Part 2
- I’VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!
- When I do my shirt like this,
- You’re 6!
- Bottom Ten
- Updated Top 10!
- Giant Marmot, what are YOU doing here?
- What does ‘unconscious’ mean?
- “A rhino beetle is half beetle & half rhino”
- “Carpet beetles eat carpets”
- Hores like carrots
- “WWII was about the Germans making everyone drink tea”
- The word is the woman
- In fact it’s called “School Readiness Language Development Program (SRLDP),” but that’s just ridiculous
- Day off #4: Flight home
- Day off #3: Trying Guild Wars 2 in real life
- Day off #2: box wine
- Even my day off is a 3rd grade math lesson
- Pronounced və-GHEE-nuh, no one notices
- NEW #COMIC !!! "That's #news to me" mistergkids.com/2013/05/14/tha… #willolliff #school #mean #principals #misunderstandings #stupidrules 1 week ago
- NEW #COMIC !!!! "What the f*ck are you talking about?" mistergkids.com/2013/05/13/wha… #butt #daydream 1 week ago
- NEW #COMIC !!! "I'VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!" mistergkids.com/2013/05/09/ive… #sleuth #detective #sherlock 2 weeks ago
- NEW #COMIC !!! "When I do my #shirt like this," mistergkids.com/2013/05/08/whe… #stretch #scifi #alien #timetravel 2 weeks ago
- RT @toonhole: This is the last time I'm asking ... toonhole.com/2013/05/owl-in… @toonholechris @ToonholeRyan @toonholemike 2 weeks ago
Mister G Kids © 2012-2013 by Matthew Paul Gaydos. All Rights Reserved. No images may be used without permission.