Tag Archives: respect
Leave a comment | tags: 1970s, 1st amendment, abraham lincoln, adorable, adoration, afghanistan, america, art, artist, arts, artwork, baby, betty ross, bill of rights, boy, bush, cartoon, celebration, cemeteries, cemetery, chica, chico, child, children, civil war, color, comedy, comic, comic strip, comics, confederacy, confederate, constitution, crayon, cute, day, declaration of independence, decoration, decoration day, draw, drawing, elementary, FDR, first amendment, flags, flowers, funny, gaddafi, george washington, gettysburg, girl, god bless america, grave, graves, gulf war, hegemon, hegemony, hilarious, hispanic, hitler, holiday, holidays, hussein, ICBM, illustrate, illustration, independence day, iraq, jefferson davis, july 4th, K, kid, kids, kinder, kindergarten, korea, korean war, learn, little, logos, love, may, memorial, memorial day, memory, mexico, monday, muchacha, muchacho, nina, nino, nixon, nuclear weapons, Obama, patriot, patriotism, peace, pen, pencil, pledge of allegiance, pre, preschool, red poppy, remembrance, remembrance day, respect, revolutionary war, school, seals, shields, slogans, smart, stalin, super power, sweet, symbols, teacher, thomas jefferson, united states, US, USA, valley forge, veterans, veterans day, vietnam, vietnam war, war, winston churchill, world, world war, world war 1, world war 2, wreath, WWI, WWII | posted in New Comic!
- That’s news to me
- What the f*ck are you talking about? Part 2
- I’VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!
- When I do my shirt like this,
- You’re 6!
- Bottom Ten
- Updated Top 10!
- Giant Marmot, what are YOU doing here?
- What does ‘unconscious’ mean?
- “A rhino beetle is half beetle & half rhino”
- “Carpet beetles eat carpets”
- Hores like carrots
- “WWII was about the Germans making everyone drink tea”
- The word is the woman
- In fact it’s called “School Readiness Language Development Program (SRLDP),” but that’s just ridiculous
- Day off #4: Flight home
- Day off #3: Trying Guild Wars 2 in real life
- Day off #2: box wine
- Even my day off is a 3rd grade math lesson
- Pronounced və-GHEE-nuh, no one notices
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mister G Kids © 2012-2013 by Matthew Paul Gaydos. All Rights Reserved. No images may be used without permission.