March 15, 2013
2 inches of work: 120 Years of Mister G Kids
By Matt Gajdoš
About Matt Gajdoš
I'm a cartoonist and elementary substitute teacher. Kids make me laugh and inspire me to be like them. View all posts by Matt Gajdoš
This entry was posted on Friday, March 15th, 2013 at 12:00 am and tagged with art, cartoon, children, comic, cute, elementary, humor, illustration, kids, kindergarten, parenting, school, teaching, webcomics and posted in comics. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
17 Responses to “2 inches of work: 120 Years of Mister G Kids”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Exploding Underpants
- Thanks for the warning
- Invisible Trash
- Weekend Kids: Bald Cure
- Last Day of School
- What are we waiting for?
- Kids can’t comprehend how I can be single
- Lesson Plans
- That’s news to me
- What the f*ck are you talking about? Part 2
- I’VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!
- When I do my shirt like this,
- You’re 6!
- Bottom Ten
- Updated Top 10!
- Giant Marmot, what are YOU doing here?
- What does ‘unconscious’ mean?
- “A rhino beetle is half beetle & half rhino”
- NEW #COMIC for the #CCE4 on behalf of my main man @JonsCrazyTweets !!! " #Exploding #Underpants " mistergkids.com/2013/06/20/exp… 2 hours ago
- RT @JonsCrazyTweets: @MisterGKids The #CCE4 Part 1 is up! jonscrazystuff.blogspot.com 2 hours ago
Mister G Kids © 2012-2013 by Matthew Paul Gaydos. All Rights Reserved. No images may be used without permission.