August 25, 2012
Weekend Kids #15: Mr. G
By Matt Gajdoš
About Matt Gajdoš
I'm a cartoonist and elementary substitute teacher. Kids make me laugh and inspire me to be like them. View all posts by Matt Gajdoš
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 25th, 2012 at 12:00 am and tagged with adorable, art, artist, arts, artwork, baby, boy, cartoon, chica, chicken scratch, chico, child, children, color, comedy, comic, comic strip, comics, crayon, cute, draw, drawing, elementary, fun, funny, girl, hilarious, illustrate, illustration, K, kid, kid's drawing, kids, kinder, kindergarten, learn, little, LOL, love, markers, messy, muchacha, muchacho, nina, nino, orange, pen, pencil, pre, preschool, school, scribble scrabble, smart, sweet, teacher, webcomic, webcomics and posted in Weekend Kids!. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 Responses to “Weekend Kids #15: Mr. G”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- That’s news to me
- What the f*ck are you talking about? Part 2
- I’VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!
- When I do my shirt like this,
- You’re 6!
- Bottom Ten
- Updated Top 10!
- Giant Marmot, what are YOU doing here?
- What does ‘unconscious’ mean?
- “A rhino beetle is half beetle & half rhino”
- “Carpet beetles eat carpets”
- Hores like carrots
- “WWII was about the Germans making everyone drink tea”
- The word is the woman
- In fact it’s called “School Readiness Language Development Program (SRLDP),” but that’s just ridiculous
- Day off #4: Flight home
- Day off #3: Trying Guild Wars 2 in real life
- Day off #2: box wine
- Even my day off is a 3rd grade math lesson
- Pronounced və-GHEE-nuh, no one notices
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Mister G Kids © 2012-2013 by Matthew Paul Gaydos. All Rights Reserved. No images may be used without permission.