August 8, 2012
Hands-on Science Station
By Matt Gajdoš
About Matt Gajdoš
I'm a cartoonist and elementary substitute teacher. Kids make me laugh and inspire me to be like them. View all posts by Matt Gajdoš
This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 8th, 2012 at 12:00 am and tagged with adorable, art, artist, arts, artwork, baby, binoculars, boy, cartoon, chica, chico, child, children, color, comedy, comic, comic strip, comics, confused, crayon, cute, draw, drawing, elementary, funny, girl, halloween, hilarious, illustrate, illustration, K, kid, kids, kinder, kindergarten, learn, little, LOL, love, magnifying glass, malapropism, microscope, muchacha, muchacho, nina, nino, october, pen, pencil, pre, preschool, pumpkin, school, science, smart, sweet, teacher, telescope and posted in New Comic!. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “Hands-on Science Station”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Thanks for the warning
- Invisible Trash
- Weekend Kids: Bald Cure
- Last Day of School
- What are we waiting for?
- Kids can’t comprehend how I can be single
- Lesson Plans
- That’s news to me
- What the f*ck are you talking about? Part 2
- I’VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!
- When I do my shirt like this,
- You’re 6!
- Bottom Ten
- Updated Top 10!
- Giant Marmot, what are YOU doing here?
- What does ‘unconscious’ mean?
- “A rhino beetle is half beetle & half rhino”
- “Carpet beetles eat carpets”
- NEW #COMIC !!! "Thanks for the #warning " mistergkids.com/2013/06/19/tha… #kids #funny 8 hours ago
- I'm noticing the kids in my comics are looking more and more like muppets. #Evolution ? or #Lazy . 1 day ago
- RT @Lunarbaboon: New comic! - Serve lunarbaboon.squarespace.com/comics/serve.h… 1 day ago
- Go on a naked rampage and paint the town reddit with an axe reddit.com/r/webcomics/co… 1 day ago
- RT @Lunarbaboon: Thanks @RIM_Comics . Lets press the soles of our feet together..feel that...its.my graditude. 1 day ago
Mister G Kids © 2012-2013 by Matthew Paul Gaydos. All Rights Reserved. No images may be used without permission.