June 30, 2012
Weekend Kids #1 : Kitten Kids Studies
By Matt Gajdoš
About Matt Gajdoš
I'm a cartoonist and elementary substitute teacher. Kids make me laugh and inspire me to be like them. View all posts by Matt Gajdoš
This entry was posted on Saturday, June 30th, 2012 at 12:00 am and tagged with adorable, animals, anthropomorph, Anthropomorphism, art, artist, artistic, arts, artwork, baby, black cat, boy, bully, calico, calico cat, cartoon, cat, cats, chica, chico, child, children, color, comedy, comic, comic strip, comics, crayon, cute, domestic cat, doodle, draw, drawing, el gato, elementary, feline, felines, felis, fight, funny, furry, gatitos, gato, gatos, girl, gray cat, hilarious, hit, household pets, illustrate, illustration, imagination, integrity, K, keyboard cat, kid, kids, kinder, kindergarten, kitten, kittens, kitties, learn, little, LOL, LOL CATS, LOLCATS, los gatitos, los gatos, love, muchacha, muchacho, nina, nino, orange cat, pen, pencil, piano cat, pre, pre-viz, preschool, previsualization, publishing, punishment, recess, school, self-awareness, shameless, sketch, sketches, smart, studies, study, sweet, tabby, tabby cat, talking animals, talking cats, teacher, the cats, time out, whore and posted in Weekend Kids!. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
One Response to “Weekend Kids #1 : Kitten Kids Studies”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- That’s news to me
- What the f*ck are you talking about? Part 2
- I’VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!
- When I do my shirt like this,
- You’re 6!
- Bottom Ten
- Updated Top 10!
- Giant Marmot, what are YOU doing here?
- What does ‘unconscious’ mean?
- “A rhino beetle is half beetle & half rhino”
- “Carpet beetles eat carpets”
- Hores like carrots
- “WWII was about the Germans making everyone drink tea”
- The word is the woman
- In fact it’s called “School Readiness Language Development Program (SRLDP),” but that’s just ridiculous
- Day off #4: Flight home
- Day off #3: Trying Guild Wars 2 in real life
- Day off #2: box wine
- Even my day off is a 3rd grade math lesson
- Pronounced və-GHEE-nuh, no one notices
- NEW #COMIC !!! "That's #news to me" mistergkids.com/2013/05/14/tha… #willolliff #school #mean #principals #misunderstandings #stupidrules 1 week ago
- NEW #COMIC !!!! "What the f*ck are you talking about?" mistergkids.com/2013/05/13/wha… #butt #daydream 1 week ago
- NEW #COMIC !!! "I'VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!" mistergkids.com/2013/05/09/ive… #sleuth #detective #sherlock 2 weeks ago
- NEW #COMIC !!! "When I do my #shirt like this," mistergkids.com/2013/05/08/whe… #stretch #scifi #alien #timetravel 2 weeks ago
- RT @toonhole: This is the last time I'm asking ... toonhole.com/2013/05/owl-in… @toonholechris @ToonholeRyan @toonholemike 2 weeks ago
Mister G Kids © 2012-2013 by Matthew Paul Gaydos. All Rights Reserved. No images may be used without permission.