June 8, 2012
By Matt Gajdoš
About Matt Gajdoš
I'm a cartoonist and elementary substitute teacher. Kids make me laugh and inspire me to be like them. View all posts by Matt Gajdoš
This entry was posted on Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 12:05 am and tagged with adolf hitler, adorable, afrika korps, albert speer, anschluss, army, art, artist, arts, artwork, auschwitz, austria, baby, bavaria, berlin wall, bird, birkenau, birth, bonn, born, boy, brown shirts, bun in the oven, bunker, cartoon, chancellor, chica, chico, child, children, color, comedy, comic, comic strip, comics, crayon, cute, czechoslovakia, dachau, dad, desert fox, draw, drawing, east germany, elementary, erwin rommel, eva braun, expecting, father, FDR, funny, gas chamber, genocide, germany, ghetto, girl, goebbels, goering, heinrich himmler, hermann goring, hess, heydrich, hilarious, himmler, hitler, holocaust, illustrate, illustration, infant, insane, insanity, iron cross, it's a boy, jew, jewish, jews, josef goebbels, josef stalin, K, kaiser, kid, kids, kinder, kindergarten, kristallnacht, learn, lebensraum, little, love, mass murder, maternity, mom, mother, muchacha, muchacho, nazi, nazis, neo nazis, neo-nazi, newborn, nina, nino, nuremberg, panzer, pen, pencil, poland, pre, preggers, pregnancy, pregnant, preschool, proud parents, reichstag, rommel, roosevelt, rudolf hess, school, smart, soldier, speer, stork, swastika, sweet, tank, teacher, the final solution, thir reich, thousand year reich, toy story, vater, vaterland, warsaw, west germany, where do babies come from, winston churchill, world war, world war 2, world war II, WW2, WWII and posted in Epic Friday Comic!. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
2 Responses to “From Hell”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- That’s news to me
- What the f*ck are you talking about? Part 2
- I’VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!
- When I do my shirt like this,
- You’re 6!
- Bottom Ten
- Updated Top 10!
- Giant Marmot, what are YOU doing here?
- What does ‘unconscious’ mean?
- “A rhino beetle is half beetle & half rhino”
- “Carpet beetles eat carpets”
- Hores like carrots
- “WWII was about the Germans making everyone drink tea”
- The word is the woman
- In fact it’s called “School Readiness Language Development Program (SRLDP),” but that’s just ridiculous
- Day off #4: Flight home
- Day off #3: Trying Guild Wars 2 in real life
- Day off #2: box wine
- Even my day off is a 3rd grade math lesson
- Pronounced və-GHEE-nuh, no one notices
- NEW #COMIC !!! "That's #news to me" mistergkids.com/2013/05/14/tha… #willolliff #school #mean #principals #misunderstandings #stupidrules 6 days ago
- NEW #COMIC !!!! "What the f*ck are you talking about?" mistergkids.com/2013/05/13/wha… #butt #daydream 1 week ago
- NEW #COMIC !!! "I'VE NARROWED DOWN THE LEADS, SIR!" mistergkids.com/2013/05/09/ive… #sleuth #detective #sherlock 1 week ago
- NEW #COMIC !!! "When I do my #shirt like this," mistergkids.com/2013/05/08/whe… #stretch #scifi #alien #timetravel 1 week ago
- RT @toonhole: This is the last time I'm asking ... toonhole.com/2013/05/owl-in… @toonholechris @ToonholeRyan @toonholemike 1 week ago
Mister G Kids © 2012-2013 by Matthew Paul Gaydos. All Rights Reserved. No images may be used without permission.